Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Audition Task

 AUDITION TASK
 5. Frog Prince: Hello. My name is Prince Frederick and I am a . . . A fly addict. It’s all my father’sfault. No, really. I’m not just trying to blame someone else. You see, when he made up the list for my christening he made a slight error. He left my godmother off the list and she got a little . . . Upset. She sort of flew off the handle and turned me into a frog. She has since sought therapy to try and find better ways of dealing with her stress.  Anyway, I had to get a beautiful princess to kiss me so that I could turn back to normal. You can imagine the line of them just waiting to do so. It took me twenty years, but I finally found one willing to kiss my slimy frog lips. After my transformation we were married and supposed to live happily ever after.  Unfortunately, she broke up with me because of my addiction. Well, that and the lily pads in the bathtub drain.


Who am I. A frog what is a prince.
What kind of person am I- happy but sad.
What do I look like. A old ugly frog.
Gender. boy. My age. 26.
What do I believe in. love and god. Like. lily pads and fly. Dislike. herons and egrets. What do I do for fun. swimming and eating flys.
What time is it morning. What century is 2014 old. Is it Winter.
Where am I. on a lily pad. outside. country.
What surrounds me. nature.
The environment: furniture, colours, smells, sounds.

What are my relationships. good but some time rough around the edges.
Who are my family.
My friendcds?
My teachers?
My enemies? 

AUDITION TASK

AUDITION TASK

1 comment:

  1. Does the Prince have many friends? Think about the "people" he sees every day, his relationships.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.