Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

something good in my holiday.

In the Easter holidays, I woke up and my mum asked me if I wanted  go to my grandparents house. They live near Jelly Park in Burnside. I said yes I love my grandparents. My dad/Phillip drove me to their house. I watched TV while my grandma was getting ready to go to the hairdresser and I went with her and went to another shop to get my eyebrows waxed. we went and got food I got a bite from Wendy's  I got a double hot dog, ice cream. Grandma got a garlic wrap and when we got home she put more stuff in it like vegetables, meat, salt and pepper. We went back to her house and  me and grandma got home and  then Phillip said an hour after we got home to me we have to go home. me and Phillip said good bye, we go in the car and we went home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.